It turns out Laura already reported the most noticeable issues I noticed, but here are a few other minor ones I came across:
- When you duplicate an animated element, it only includes the first frame
- When you turn off the animation on an element, it deletes the second frame instead of simply not using it (I had to redo sprites a couple times after testing how they looked without animation)
- When you open the editor, exits are visible but the exit window is not
- Being able to edit room names would make connecting the exits and dealing with almost identical rooms a lot easier
- The text editor would be a lot easier to work with if it was a textarea instead of a single line text input
- possibly a side effect of the same point, currently the only way of adding line breaks is to fill the rest of a line with spaces
- The pixel and tile grid overlays are white, which makes it harder to work with white as one of your colors. Ideally there'd be a couple fallback greys to keep it distinct from any of the users colors.