Here's the whole thing
Hm, interesting. A couple more questions.
1) Can you also show me ingame screenshot?
2) Which extractor did you use to extract the files? Usually 7zip messes up the unpacking and might corrupt .package files.
3) Did you delete C:\Users\thatd\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\localthumbcache.package file? Could be old cache that causes the problems, try deleting that and restarting after you reinstalled the mod
Note: BLACK, bonzibod and vivecbod all are corrupt files, i'll take them out of the picture for this instance
1) In the first screenshot, the only custom items i have are the ones from the drug mod, there is nothing from the meme house mod
In the second screenshot, i typed "(kmod)" like Joel did, and i only found the Todd Howard wallpaper
2) i used winrar
3) i deleted the cache, and reinstalled my mod, but after i restarted the computer, the cache was back in the file for some reason. I deleted it again before restarting, but it still didn't show the mod items
That's really strange. I actually have no idea as to why it happens.
Cache is supposed to comeback though, that is normal. Just deleting it once helps to regenerate some images and re-cache the new files.
I suggest you wait until the next update once it comes out, it should happen after the next stream of meme house, maybe the new repackaged version will work better for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I just legit have no idea as to why wont it work