Hi! Just finished playing 0.15.1. Great game. Love it. I particularly loved the perversion progression. The combat system is also surprisingly well developed. I love the accurate auto saving feature; a huge quality of life issue even most triple-A games don't have! Love the attention to detail and little easter eggs and references.
Things that I thought were absolutely wonderful, like 'really? they took the time to make this?!'
- cat. MORE PET.
- people respond to your appearance.
- you get perversion (+1) for talking to people if you're wearing something perverted (ie. nothing).
- perversion progression and graphics for various states (camel-toe and nipple poke). Suggestion: I would also really appreciated the bra to have a lifting effect on the breasts although I do realize that this means that a lot of clothing would need a second set of graphics so I can understand if you decide not to do it. 2nd suggestion: I would also love the vibrosuit (or other pieces of clothing as well) to have multiple perversion states. For instance opening up the vibrosuit a little before popping out the puppies. Or a skirt that can be worn hitched (such the waitress outfit).
- Jenna's idle facial expression changes if you're wearing perverted clothing.
- Dressing and undressing your character. I love games that have this mechanic. I also particularly like that it's quick and easy to do with no artificial delays on transitions on user actions. This might seem like a small thing but it's a huge QoL and encourages the player to experiment.
- Consistency in expectations: certain areas allow you to get undressed and require you to be dressed before exiting. And you can initially get undressed in more places than just your room, yes! All of that makes it fun to try and find these areas.
- I can also really appreciate the apparent effective allocation of time and resources. I really don't mind that a lot of the side characters don't have proper character sprites.
- The writing is solid and the text mechanics are also solid (purple text, cursive text for narration or thoughts). I looove the back button, such a simple thing that most games don't have.
- Drunk Jenna text. Ok, either you made two versions of every line that Jenna can say or some mad genius programmed a drunkify() function that turns a normal line into a drunk line. It's absolutely beautiful.
- Jenna's general upbeat attitude. I certainly notice you took inspiration from a certain other IP. Having a main character like this I think makes it easy for the player to feel ok about a lot of bad shit that happens.
- Throb's quest line is just .. nice. It feels weighty. I certainly wouldn't mind more of this.
- Having the story start right when things get interesting and filling it in later with flashbacks. Just a really good idea.
I did find some bugs:
1. several graphical issues with the _undamaged_ vibrosuit 'open top' variant.
1a vibrosuit 'open top': if you're wearing a bra it wont show up. It the suit is (fully?) damaged the bra does show through.
1b vibrosuit 'open top': if you're _not_ wearing panties the cameltoe doesn't show up.
1c vibrosuit 'open top': if you're wearing body writing it doesn't show up. The body writing does show up if the suit is (fully?) damaged.
2 Fight on sublevel one, room with Chef's tent. If an enemy is on a tile in front of the room doors (not the tent door) it can not be interacted with. Workaround is to pull the enemy away.
3 After re-acquiring the dash ability (before Floria fight) the dash walking animation is extremely slow instead of extremely fast.
4. Issue with quests not completing: 'A commanding presence', 'Out of Time', 'The Naked Eye', 'The new waitress', 'Townhall Job' are marked as uncompleted. Some quests are 'stuck' on the last step some quests appear to have no pending steps left. This seems inconsistent, I didn't get it on my first play through.
5 Notice board combat quests, unclear how to progress. Picking fights in the slums doesn't seem to reliably progress the quests. Maybe you can only progress the quests once per day?
6 Game crash: Trying to load a game while in a dialogue (or specifically the glitchy sequence after the save point after defeating Leath) reliably crashes the game.
7 People respond to your appearance; ie. damaged clothing, but also if you're not wearing it. I'm not exactly sure on the conditions but I do run around naked quite a bit and got people complaining about tattered clothing - or is that what they say if you're naked? Maybe consider changing that line to avoid confusion.
8. At some point in the game Jewel's skills got reordered. I think it was after (or before) the Hub hazing fight; when she acquires the vibrator or some point after it.
These were all bugs that I think can be fixed. I also noticed somethings that maybe are not so easy to fix or are more of a design thing:
a. Railroading: the sequence from the engineer fight, Leath fight, glitch event, until you wake up naked in prison is a locked sequence. This feels a little weird. I think should be possible to break up the engineer fight and Leath fight at least.
b. Pacing issues. Sometimes you do a lot of fighting back-to-back and then no fighting at all for a long time. Perhaps gating side-quest progression by main story-line progression could help?
c. Money and perversion progression is .. hyperbolic? I have 1200+ perversion and 5000+ gold. In the beginning perversion is hard to come by and money even harder, even a little grindy. Once you start the waitress job both money and perversion take off. I do enjoy figuring out the correct order of actions, I'd like to see more of that. I don't necessarily mind that you can bank more money than you can spend (I did that in Witcher 3 too) but I would like to see a little more granulated progression.
d. The waitress content: I enjoyed it but it was a little long and it does go quite far. It seems obvious to me that the perversion order should be: waitress, motel, town hall because story-wise these increase in levels of perversion. Perhaps at some point have Martin (bar owner) put his foot down. One minor issue I encountered is that you can have Jenna waitress naked long before the story requires her to be.
e. In the first combat encounters Jenna can attack as often as she wants but after losing the laser blasters you can't anymore, but you do get Akimbo? I found it a little confusing. I think there are many more issues with combat but maybe it's not worth the time to improve it. Maybe a small QoL improvement would be to have melee weapons also hit diagonally. Knockback direction becomes an issue though, maybe just pick one at random?
f. Combat: move the 'end turn' button further away from the action buttons. I did misclick it quite a few times.
As you can see from this HUGE wall of text I absolutely love the game and wish you all the best.