Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Trading games

A topic by Lari Assmuth created Sep 17, 2019 Views: 701 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+4)

Yay, I got En garde and I Expect You to Die done in time!

I really enjoyed the hard constraints in this jam, as it prevented me from doing my usual thing of adding mechanism upon mechanism and allowed me to focus on the core of these games. I don't know if they are any good, but it sure was fun making them.

The encouragement to put a price on the games is something I'm really thankful for as well, as it got me in a different head space regarding that whole sphere of ideas. That being said, if anyone feels like trading games with me, I'm more than happy to do it!

So to the organizers – thank you!

To those still running on the clock – good luck & hang in there!

Submitted

I finally decided to put mine as pwyw, so download away!

Submitted

This was a really cool game jam to join in on, and glad to have gotten mine in under the wire. I would also be happy to trade games with any other writers who are interested! J'Accuse is a $1 game, since it's just a one-pager with some basic layout, but I quite like how it turned out. 

Lari, if you're interested in a trade, I did spot  I Expect You To Die and was very curious. 

Submitted

Congratulations on getting J’Accuse done, I’d love to take a look at it! Where can I send you a link to I Expect You to Die?

Submitted

Hi Lari! Glad to hear you're interested. You can send me an email at misha(dot)handman(at)gmail(dot)com! I'll reply with a PDF of J'Accuse for you. :) 

Submitted

This is a great idea! If anyone's interested in Snarl I'm happy to swap entries with anybody else who did the jam! (I don't care if it's a paid game or not, work is work!)

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi Dice Problems! Count me in for the trade. I've got my email up above - I'm not sure if there's a way to PM people on Itch? 
*EDIT* Never mind, I saw your profile. I'll email you!

Submitted

Sure thing! Now let me just go figure out how generating codes works....

Submitted

I’d love to check out your game as well! I’m in the middle of moving, but will get back to you when the proverbial, literal dust settles.

Jam HostSubmitted

Anyone who wants Does It Fit the Mission, lmk and I'll set you up!

Submitted

Hi! I would be delighted to trade games with you, if you're interested. I'm at gmail at misha.handman 

Submitted(+1)

I wish there was a jam setting where all participants can see each other's submissions for free (or maybe just during and right after the jam) - like, submission is the price of admission.