Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

LF Composer

A topic by kiwi-rot created Jan 06, 2024 Views: 134 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

hi im kiwi! im working on making a visual novel for this game jam and im doing all the art assets and code (im learning renpy for the first time!)

im looking for a musical composer to make a few tracks which would be 

main theme for the game aka main menu music (current wip title for the game is drown in me, but its subject to change)

2 themes for 2 characters silas and clementine 

and  a theme for a cafe in the story

willing to pay lmk your prices and see examples of your work! you can dm @ kiwi_rot on discord

i also might ask to buy more tracks to be produced down the line as needed, as for now i only have the first chapter coded/written out

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm guessing since it's been a while since you posted this, you've probably already found someone by now, but I sent you a friend request on Discord anyways x3 Your art looks so cool!

I'm a dev and composer, and if you like my music, I'd love to work with you on this (for free) if you haven't already found someone :3

You can find some of my original soundtracks for my own projects on my YouTube, but I haven't managed to upload everything there yet! I've been wanting to try and compose some stuff for other people's projects for a while now, haha.

Either way, it looks great! Good luck with development ^-^