Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

IS anyone else using scratch to make this

A topic by Ryat in the hood created Aug 08, 2022 Views: 501 Replies: 26
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Submitted(+1)

im working with scratch so i feel i have a bit of a disatvantege and also i am able to convert it to html5

yes I am as well lol

im coding in scrotch aswell

scrotch?

Submitted

Wow, I've never heard of Scrotch Before!

lol

Submitted(+1)

personally I prefer Cratch

Submitted

I more like scratching my Crotch

Submitted

0_0

Submitted

You shouldn't feel like you have a disadvantage. There is still very much you can do in scratch.

Game Engine is just a tool for helping you make a game, it doesn't matter what tool.

The only thing that matters is that you can build things you want to build in them.

Hope you have a splendid time in this jam! :)

- Sab

thank you :D

Submitted

That's awesome man! You can create something cool in anything, and game jams are the perfect place to try different game engines as well. I've entered a few game jams without a game engine at all, so go for it.

It's only a disadvantage if that is your outlook, just have fun with it :D

Thank you very much :D (I want to learn C# so hopefully by next jam I can code something properly lol)

Submitted

Hey im using scratch too. (btw this is my first ever jam)

I'm a scratcher too! thought I would be the only one. By the way what do you use to transfer it to html5

Submitted

i dont use scratch but i thought i would try to help
i found this video that may or may not help idk

Submitted

Use this: https://sheeptester.github.io/htmlifier/

Submitted

Same馃槀馃槀 I wouldnt of thought anyone else would

using scratch has it's advantages and disadvantages unity, unreal engine, godot all have disadvantages and advantages so I I'd rather not feel like I have a disadvantage if I'm using scratch or any other game engine they all have disadvantages

what you can use scratch to participate? i think im in!

Scratch Gang. Let's go

Submitted

I am.

I am using scratch as well. It鈥檚 the only one I know how to use

Fill me in on how it go鈥檚

Submitted

I don't know how to use anything else, plus this is my first game jam. I just hope i can finish on time.

same with me.

I may because I have used it a lot more than unity.  But I also want to start using unity and do not know what to choose.

Submitted

based