SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for 2D artist ( Found )

A topic by Galse22 created Jul 26, 2022 Views: 113
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit)

( Update: we found an artist )

Hey there! We are looking for a 2D Artist ( any kind of artist ).

Our team consists of two people. One of them being me, I'd be the programmer and game designer. I have published so far over 15 games on Unity. The other one being JMCD#0231, he is a music teacher and he would be the sound designer, game designer and musician. 

We have worked together on 8 projects so far, 6 being game jam games and two being bigger projects. 

Our timezones are GMT-3 and GMT-4. Obviously, if you want to you would be included in design decisions. 

My itch page.

https://jmcdmusic.itch.io/

JMCD's SoundCloud

We have experience with tower defence games, top-down shooters, platform shooters, sim games, and platformers, but we'd be willing to experiment in other genres. 

The projects we've worked on together that are on my itch page are: 15 seconds 2 die ( GMTK Jam 2022 ), Undead Dash ( My First Game Jam: Sumer 2022 ), Magnetic Wizard ( Ben Bonk Jam 3 ), G&J Electronics Repair ( GMTK Jam 2021), Non-Civil Engineer ( B & W Jam ), What it Takes ( Woowie Jam 3 ) and Machine Slayer. 

We also worked together on a mobile game called "Coffee, ASAP!".

Since this would be for a game jam, this would be unpaid work. 

If you are interested, please send me a DM here with previous work and your time zone.

My discord is: Galse#8611