This jam is now over. It ran from 2021-05-07 22:00:00 to 2021-05-16 10:00:00. View results
Welcome to the What-A-Jam for May 2021! Woooohooo! How exciting!
- the host
The theme for the jam will be announced on Friday.
I’m a total derp and released the theme one day earlier...well then
What-A-Jam is a game jam for you to make a game alone or with your friends! If you don't have friends who make games, you can find new ones in the community and join with them!
The jam runs saturday to sunday, so anyone who might be busy should have at least a little time to participate!
If you are a beginner, fear not! This is a SUPER FRIENDLY JAM all about having fun and making new friends so I totally suggest you try and participate!
1) You can join alone or in a team of any size!
2) You can use existing codebase you have lying around, try not to recycle whole projects, but you don't need to reinvent the wheel if you can already fly!
3) Please warn others if your game treats any sensitive topics or if it contains flashing colors or anything else that might disturb the player.
4) The game should be submitted during the jam, obviously
5) Following the theme is optional! Yeah, one of the voting categories is about the theme, but if you have an awesome game idea that you want to experiment with without committing too hard to it...well this is you place!
Every submitted game will be rated by the participants in these categories:
Do you need any help with the jam?
You want to join but you don't know who to collaborate with?
You just wanna be surrounded by some nice new friends?
You've come to the right place! We have a fantastic creative and gamedev community growing on Discord! Chat, meet new friends and be notified when new jams or collaborations come out! Join the discord server by clicking on the following absolutely non suspicious link!
No submissions match your filter