This week you can opt-in to the competitive jam prize by buying a $5 ticket!
Your purchase will also:
- Allow WGJ to provide prizes for future jams
- Fund new community activities
- Tickets are available until August 6th.
- If you don't want to buy a ticket, don't worry. It's optional so you can still participate in the competitive jam. You just won't be eligible for the prize.
Week 160 is over. Are you looking for the next Weekly Game Jam?
Weekly Game Jam - Week 161
The Weekly Game Jam is a weekly game-making challenge. Make a game or prototype in a week - stress free. Whether you decide to jam with friends or go rogue, remember to have fun.
Use the weekly theme as inspiration and start building.
Join our discord community:
Check our website:
Follow us on Twitter:
For your game to appear on http://www.weeklygamejam.com/ post to Twitter with the hashtags:
Only one submission post per game. Don't forget to include:
1. The week's theme
2. The name of your game
3. A link to a playable version
4. A nice picture or video.
Make a card game, a computer game, anything playable. If you're a beginner, you have a lot of options to explore. If you're a seasoned game dev, this is an opportunity to experiment with different tools. Here are some popular game-making tools:
General Game Engines
Unity | Godot | Unreal Engine | GameMaker | Construct2 | Defold
Twine | Quest
Dulst | BoardGameGeek.com
No submissions match your filter