Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a Team! Cooking-Related project

A topic by Host created Jun 23, 2023 Views: 147 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Good morning everyone, I am Host, I'm a passionate VR Game creator and I'm looking for a team. I am decent with Coding and game planning, but I need some help with the Visual part. However, that does not mean that you can only join the team if you work on 3D modelling/art. Every little help is welcome, and I doubt I'd be able to make a full-fledged game myself.

I'm Dutch, Meaning I will be able to work during normal Standard European hours, and I was wanting to do something around the thing I'm most passionate about in life, and that is cooking.

I Refuse to work using Gorilla tag Locomotion and I'm looking for 1-2 people. Together we can make an awesome team and finish this game Jam!
IF you're interested please leave a reply!

Hey i am also looking for a team to join
Honestly- i am beginner but read to sweat and help you in project
Will do best to contribute

Contact me on: 
email: jainhanisha2003@gmail.com
discord: techyChung#3840
whatsapp: +91 9870014839
Instagram: @therocketsciencegirl

(1 edit)

Hey  Host, i am looking for a team to join,
 i am a unity developer, more based in VR games, i got some experience in making shooting games and VR simulation, here is my discord @bernardmasika (Horace)

Hi Host, I'm mainly "lurking" and watching this year due to a couple of work commitments.  Didn't know if I'd have much time so didn't actually join a team.

HOWEVER, if you should need SFX, I have a background in radio.  I'm just a beginner in the other areas.

You can contact me at dcandrrs@gmail.com.  My name is Dot and I should be available after noon on Tuesday (big presentation coming up).