Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

YOUR 2ND GAME & THEME

A topic by droqen created Dec 02, 2020 Views: 446 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted (1 edit)

I probably should have planned this better! The front page said 10mg is the theme, but now I'm also dropping these weird abstract image themes... these just seem a bit more approachable and focused. I edited the front page to say 10mg is the "overarching theme", like a meta-theme that pervaded the rule-making and which you can look to for inspiration, but I can also do these little individual daily themes?

That works, right? :P

I won't be posting/submitting my 2nd game today but I do know what I'll be doing once I figure out when to give it the time.

The 2nd inspirational theme:

If I was going to give this a name it'd be "BLADE," and you'll see why later

but it also kinda makes me think of a "1" to the previous theme's "0",

and it makes me think of a "PENCIL", which is the interpretation I'm going to use for my 2nd game...

Have fun! Feel free to post your game ideas and interpretations here :)

Submitted(+2)

Ah, you post the blade theme just before I upload my sword game. I see how it is.

Submitted

Still curious why this is a blade lol. it looks like a lock to me, and I'm expecting to see an eye shows after this O-O

HostSubmitted

Ha, it's because the 6th theme looks like GRASS to me, and it also looks like a lot of this put together... honestly the themes really ran away from me, but the wordplay here is that it's a blade... of grass! But it could also just be a really minimal blade :)

(+1)

werent you going to make a game out of this??

HostSubmitted

Yeah! There was a paper-and-pencil game I designed earlier that I sent off to a friend to playtest. He has since gotten back to me and told me he enjoyed it, so I might put that up sometime and count it as my 2nd game. It's definitely a little... convoluted, though.

(+1)

a