Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Rating Games!

A topic by The Stairfall Institute created Aug 29, 2016 Views: 330 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

I've just spent 7 days working between 12 and 16 hours a day on my entry so I'm going to crash for a couple of days now and then get stuck in playing and rating everyone's games when I can stand up without feeling like I want to die.

Congrats to everyone else who finished, and thanks and congrats to nvmsocool for sorting out the jam and making it actually happen!

Submitted(+1)

wow! congratulations on your dedication. I look forward to checking out your game.

Submitted(+1)

AND DONE. Thank you for all your games. What a ride. :)

Submitted(+1)

haha I love how focused you are. Super dedicated to your own game, then methodically trying out everyone else's quicker than I'm sure many of us have (I've still only tried out 3 so far and, knowing me, probably won't finish the rest until this weekend). How do you do it?? :)

Submitted

I set aside 2 hours Monday night and Tuesday night just to rapid fire go through all the jam games. some of the funnest nights ive had with the vive so far!

Submitted(+1)

You're an inspiration! :D

Submitted

:)

Submitted(+1)

Yeah I'm enjoying your infectious enthusiasm too, XanderHD :)

Submitted

Thanks guys. Means a lot. I love this community, and try to make sure to tell developers their work is cool. I know how important feedback is.

This was my first public creation; I'm looking forward to getting more involved.

Submitted

Well I've taken six months off from paid work to make VR games so I guess I literally have nothing better to do right now :)