Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The Jam is complete! + Highlights Sticky

A topic by Bungus Productions created Aug 13, 2019 Views: 124 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted(+1)

The rating period is over! Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Jam, you people came up with some truly entertaining stuff.

Presenting the winners, as voted by you:

Overall - Chicken Catcher Simulator 3000 by cpiod

Congratulations cpiod! This game is quick, fun, alarmingly polished and catching those chickens just feels real good.

Fun - Chicken Catcher Simulator 3000 by cpiod

What I said above. It's a lot of fun.

Sounds - Useless Robot Assembly Simulator by jf_Slipsy

The mechanical sounds behind the funky synth music line up quite perfectly with every robot being assembled, which is a pretty awesome use of music to think about as you oversee production.

Appearance - Chicken Catcher Simulator 3000 by cpiod
Seeing a pattern here? The chickens come in all kinds of different colors, the pixel art is consistent and pretty and the whole thing looks very appealing.

Functionality - Needle in a Haystack Simulator by Bungus Productions

Hey, that's me! I guess I can count myself lucky you folks didn't find all the bugs I left in there.

Creativity - Needle in a Haystack Simulator by Bungus Productions

Not to be controversial but Google Simulator definitely should have won this category:)

Some More Highlights!

These are a handful of other games that I thought were cool and wanted to give some recognition. If you're game isn't on here, don't worry -- it's still cool.

Slacking at Work Simulator by PhilippTheProgrammer

Great idea, great execution, fully immersive typing.

Gym Class Torture Simulator by huvarda

You should really play this one with sound on.  It's a good simulation, and appropriately traumatic.

Pizza Time Simulator by natdoesdev

The most accurate videogame portrayal of Tobey Maguire's Spiderman.

Comatose Simulator by Quickly Named Productions
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't sure if this was a game or a blank screen at first. Just like being comatose??

Useless Printer Simulation bu evoelise
This is a surprisingly in-depth clicker game. And man, does it take a long time.

Submitted

Thanks Bungus Productions for hosting this original game jam! I had a great time.

Submitted

thank you man, i loved the jam and had a lot of fun.