Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3 days until the jam starts! + What happens after Sticky

A topic by Bungus Productions created Jul 30, 2019 Views: 165
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+3)

Thanks to everyone for joining this event, I never expected this many people to be interested in my jam. Now that we are 3 days away from the time you can start creating your games, just a reminder that this is a casual jam that accepts games of any quality and scale, so if your time is limited due to real-life stuff don't feel discouraged from participating and getting something out there.

After the jam and rating period are over, I will make a post on this community page listing off the highest-rated games in each category, some of my personal favorites from the jam, and some of the cool underappreciated entries you people made, see keep an eye on this page to see an overview on some of the jam's highlights.

As always, After the jam is over and your masterpiece is submitted, remember to play and rate other people's games! It's a nice thing to do, it keeps the rating system working smoothly, and leaving a comment will probably bring in some more people giving feedback to your own entry.

Happy Jamming!