Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Too late....

A topic by mrtijn created May 27, 2023 Views: 158 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Damn.. I had a problem and the game wouldn't run on Itch in browser.. Fixed it, but 20 minutes too late... :/ here it is though: https://mrtijn.itch.io/santatown

Submitted

Oh please, jam organizers, let it in!

Host

We are planning an amnesty period today where late submitters are going to be able to get in, but are just looking into how this will affect the ratings queue now. We will update you here and on the Discord when/if that happens so you can re-submit.

Host

OK, we've extended the submission end date now and you can submit your projects late.

We will revert this change later today before the main event is over, but are willing to re-extend it briefly to allow specific submissions if you're unable to submit in the next few hours for whatever reason. Just message on the Discord or post on here and we will take a look.

Submitted

Ohh that's great! Thank you so much :)

Submitted

I'm trying to submit it now, but the choice for "Type" seems to be missing - which one should I choose? I made a digital game for the arcade cabinet.

Host

Choose the first option, that setting doesn't seem to show up for some people for whatever reason. The first option is for video games, the second one for tabletop games.

Submitted

Great! I've submitted my game! Thank you for this extra late window of opportunity :)