Jobs
Tags

obligatory first post

A topic by Chloe Snow created Jun 13, 2018 Views: 293 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

obligitary first post!

HostSubmitted

Oh man, I was worried no one was gonna join lol. Anyhow, welcome and hope you have fun! :) 

Submitted

I try to convence some friends to join to this JAM haha

HostSubmitted

Lol thanks! Even if it's just us though I'm stoked to see what we all come up with! :) 

Submitted

I'll make a tune or two, these new pocket operators are making music too easy. I'm almost afraid they will replace my expensive synthesizers.

HostSubmitted

No way, as long as people keep rocking the retro synths they'll never truly go away. 

Submitted(+1)

I have the PO-12 Rhythm and the PO-20 Arcade. The arcade has been a boon to my sound design with retro stuff. The rhythm has been just what I need for easy drums combined with my all analog signal path Korg Monologue. Now just to start implementing the Emu Proteus 2000, pick up a drum synth, another sequencer, a mixer and a few fx units and I'll be doing awesome. Really my current process has been to not spend too much time on fx and design, and just keep going. That way I get lots of stuff recorded. I can always mess with it later in software. It's been super good for my workflow.

HostSubmitted

That's cool as hell! The Korg Monologue is awesome. :) Yeah I can spend hours trying to make new sounds instead of actually working on the song itself, totally know what you mean!