SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

!HELP DESK! Sticky

A topic by The Gonzo GM created Dec 14, 2023 Views: 111 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Host (1 edit)

Hello all!

I'm very excited to be hosting this jam for the lovely TROIKA! community! Y'all have been an inspiration thus far and I want to give back. I'm very interested to see what everyone comes up with for this theme.

Please feel free to reach out to me here if there are any questions regarding the jam! I encourage new folks to join and use this as a great opportunity to take their ideas to the next level, learn more about the game and the hobby, and collaborate with fellow Spherical Faire goers.

Need help with writing, layout, design, art, editing, or publishing? Feel free to ask it here! I will do my best to help everyone, provide helpful links, etc etc

Let the great experiment BEGIN!

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks for organizing this Gonzo GM! Great to see Troika getting some more love

Host

It's my pleasure! And thanks for participating! I'm glad its inspired some great stuff

Submitted

Hi! I have made my submission, but it is a paid product. How can I send a download key for you?

Host

Howdy! Either on Discord (PiratePicc) or email (piratepiccolo@gmail.com) would work well! 

Submitted

Thanks! I messaged you on Discord. Thanks for putting this jam together!

Submitted

Very excited to read all the work that has been submitted! I've been GMing Troika for about a year now and I hope to see more jams like this in the future. Thanks everyone!

Host

Likewise! There’s some amazing stuff here. Thanks for participating as well!

Submitted

Thank you for creating the jam! I had so much fun doing all this and it was a really good creative challenge to tackle! 

I can't wait to read everything that was submitted! I just need a day away from it all beforehand! It was intense! hehe!

Host

Thanks for submitting! And take your time, we've got plenty before voting ends!