Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

a few things...

A topic by myztikjenz created May 30, 2023 Views: 65 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

number 1. can i just package it for web, or does it have to at least windows compatible? (as in, do i have to make it all three (windows, android, AND possibly web) or do i just have to make it one (so you can play it))

number 2. if i do all the coding but a friend does the art, with complete credit of course, they don't have an account, do they have to make one?

number 3. can you please give more about "around the concept of names? please? (it doesn't make much sense to me)

number 4. is it forbidden to give constructive criticism (if it is kind and respectful) unless the creator says its ok? (i get if they say they don't want it, but what if they don't say anything about it?)

edit on 1: i now see that it is at least one of them, but can you add web to the list?

Host (1 edit)

1. As mentioned in the FAQ, you may have it compatible with whichever platforms you want,  as long as Windows AND/OR mobile is included. "Any" includes play in browser.

2. Unfortunately, yes. This is so I can make sure their profile does not break the Jam rules. I understand that I know you both irl, but I will not give out exceptions under any circumstances.

3. No.

4. You can give compliments, but unless the creator(s) gave their consent to criticism, you may not give criticism, constructive or otherwise.

I hope this answers your questions.

Submitted

3. is probably professionalism (if i were to guess)