Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Talk about Plans :D

A topic by LilFrizzDev created Feb 04, 2023 Views: 199 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

I'm so excited and i wanted to make a topic for people to share their stuff they have done so we can all have fun!

(2 edits) (-4)

Downvoted for a thoughtful post and a GIF of my character sprite, with no explanation? Forget it. I'm out.

For an "anarchist" you sure got no spine. You get downvoted by one random person and then throw a hissy fit? Get yo ass back in the game jam and make something. Show 'em you don't care and you can handle a little heat.

(2 edits)

No, I just know when spending time is unnecessary. There isn't enough of it to be wasted. I'm technically homeless at the moment with a twenty year old laptop that won't run half the software I'm trying to use.  Putting effort into something to immediately find it downvoted is indicative that said effort is wasted and not worth the extra time, especially when you are in a difficult situation and all you're trying to do is create something that will make other people enjoy life for a bit. 

And what do you know of my spine? Walk a while in a man's shoes before you act like a trashburger. You never know what underlying issues may be affecting them.

EDIT: Let me add to this... I thought that downvoting was specifically meant for bad or low-effort posts, which is why I left the complaint. Otherwise, I'd have bowed out gracefully by just deleting my post. I was trying to point out to others that there might be someone going around downvoting out of bad will, as most of the game jams I've been in like to foster a positive attitude and normally like to encourage posting and sharing equitably. I can see from your response I was incorrect.

You want to know something about anarchy? I'm an anarchist because I feel everyone in the world is suffering due to their situation, and fostering positivity is part of that. Your idea of anarchy must be the spiky haired punks of the 80's. Look up Noam Chomsky. Look up Emma Goldman. Educate yourself on real anarchy and stop building straw men for things you know nothing about.