SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

It's over! What's next? Sticky

A topic by Stewart C Baker created Dec 31, 2018 Views: 263 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Jam Judge(+2)

Hi again all,

We did it! We reached the end of the game jam's voting period.

Thanks so much--again--to all of you who took part. You're what made this jam a success, and we're all really happy with that.

Our first place winner was Olivia C Dunlap, for her game "Pretend You Love Each Other." Congratulations, Olivia!  I will be in touch soon to work out the details of publishing the game in our February issue.

For the "judges' choice" selection, our judges are all hard at work, and we'll likely come to a decision some time in the next few days. I'll make another post here as soon as we know, so keep an eye out for that!

As I've said, this was a great experience, and we'd love to do it again next December with a different theme. We hope to see you all back next year for round two. :)

Stewart

Submitted(+1)

Aaaaaah! I'm totally completely over the moon! Thank you for hosting the Jam, it was so much fun participating in it an reading all of the other amazing entries.

I'm beyond flattered and honored that I won, especially with how many other excellent jam entries there were. Thank you all so much! <3 <3 <3

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for running the jam! It was my very first, and it was fun. Congratulations to Olivia Dunlap and the winner of the judges' prize!

Jam Judge

Thank you for taking part! :D

Submitted(+1)

Congrats Olivia on a well deserved win . There were some great interactive pieces in this jam, I'm glad I got a chance to read them all :)