Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Musician!

A topic by fluffy created Jan 20, 2021 Views: 568 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+1)

Hi, as usual I don't think I'll have the bandwidth/energy to make a game on my own, but I love making music for other peoples' horny games.

representative portfolio stuff:

Submitted (1 edit)

Lovely music! Sometimes I'm worried about approaching artists for horny games.

I followed you on here and Twitter, feel free to get in touch if you like our stuff! We'll be participating in Strawberry Jam 5.

Am I allowed to use (potentially modified versions of) songs from the Strawb Jamz collection? Pretty sure that’s what CC BY-NC means, but I just want to check. Also, how would you prefer to be credited if I use them?

Submitted(+1)

That is absolutely fine, yes! For that matter, anything on my bandcamp is fair game as long as it’s under a CC license (and that’s most of it).

Crediting me as “fluffy” with a link to my website and/or the respective album page would be preferred.

Hi! I'm thinking of making a game for the Jam!
I'll consider messaging you if I manage to finish it, and need music.

Hey Fluffy! Do you do commissions? Are we allowed to use your past Strawberry Jam tracks? Sorry, I'm very new to this and want to figure it all out.

Submitted(+1)

You’re welcome to use any of my past music as long as it’s under a compatible license (I release most of it under Creative Commons), and yes I do commissions.

In the case of jams I mostly just want to make a bunch of music for folks instead of making my own games, so generally there’s no exchange of money involved, if that’s what you’re asking. 

working on a game with a few other people rn and would be interested in music for it if youre still open! where can i contact you for further inquiries?

Submitted

I am open! The easiest way to communicate would be to DM me via the jam Discord.