SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

2D Artist Looking for a Team

A topic by SuperHyperHedgey created Jun 10, 2021 Views: 251 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+1)

Hello,

I'm looking for a team who may need an @D artist requiring illustration, sprite work, animations for characters/objects, background illustrations, etc.

Use Photoshop and Clip Studio paint as my main drawing programs. If you need someone to use a specific art program then I can adapt to that with no problem.

Dabbled in Unity and Game Maker in the past, a little rusty now but I can pick up where I left off again.

Example of my art style:

Thank you and looking forward to collaborating with a team looking for an artist,

SuperHyperHedgey

want we make a game? i need graphics

Yes, would be happy to join your team for the jam. Discord is SuperHyperHedgey#6719

I am coder and my friend from Paris is musician, we need only graphic artist. please send me your assets on:

bardon.boura@gmx.de

I don't have assets to use pre-built for this. I'm looking to make new creations for this project.

can you make such assets ? --> SNES - Romancing SaGa 2 (JPN) - The Spriters Resource (spriters-resource.com)

you must not do so much, but with this assets we can make a very good exploration game

Yes, so you want pixel art correct?

So you want to do this in a jrpg fantasy setting. How many people should I make for the party and what classes: swordsman, wizard, bard, archer, etc?

Want kind of place do you want it to be set in(grassland, castle, forest, etc.)?

Any npcs or enemies I should make?

Thank you,

make some characters we can use. and some monsters. make tiles for a village and for a dungeon

I'm on it. I'll get to work on it asap.  

Where can I send you a file for the spritesheet?

bardon.boura@gmx.de