Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

2D Artist looking for a team

A topic by Kristen_KHart created Jul 11, 2023 Views: 87 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Greetings! I am a 2d concept artist and illustrator looking for a team to join. This sounds like a lot of fun! Here is my portfolio: https://kristenhadaway.artstation.com/

Submitted

Hi Kristen! Your characters, concept art, and sketches look great! And congrats on graduating recently!

We are a husband and wife (me) team that have done several jams as a programmer/designer (plus amateur composing) duo that likes to bring on an artist and sometimes composer while working virtually. We’d love to join up with you or chat more if you have some questions. Since we’re also not in Portland, it’s great to find folks also working virtually!

We don’t have great public portfolios other than what’s on itch.io. Husband works in games industry for 12+ years and I am a programmer/academic researcher for work.

Feel free to reach out to chat on Discord (username: bernease) or email (bernease <at> gmail <dot> com).

Hey guys! I am a sound designer and I would like to help you with game audio :) If you would like to work with me, this is my Discord : Pilošmi#4986