SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Going to stream about this jam Tuesday 11am CST

A topic by Aliasing created Jun 06, 2023 Views: 197 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit) (+4)

https://twitch.tv/aliasing44

Drop by! I'll review others' games and then talk about the development of super rogue if I have time.

EDIT: I realized this is a mistake, but I did rate the games in my stream, so if you're trying to be neutral with how you rate things, play the games for yourself, then watch the VOD after.

Submitted(+1)

For those in other time zones, that’s 5h 20m from now. Current Central Time here: https://time.is/CT

I’ll be asleep while you stream, but I’ll check the vod afterwards so I can see everybody’s games a second time!

Submitted (1 edit)

This is quite useful.

I tried a bunch of online time converters, still failed to figure out what time that is.

Submitted

Starting in about 30 minutes.

Submitted
literally through a dart at a newspaper

Did you play my game? The stream was useful to see games that I was basically going to have trouble building. Maybe don't rate the games publically after streaming them?

Submitted

Haha, my game was kind of aimed at common lisp developers (everyone has to load it from ecl with deps, don't worry about it <3)

Submitted

Ahh lol. Yea it's weird distributing games on Linux.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I was watching but stepped away for a minute just when you played Thirteen Letters! I was hoping to give you some competition (also I had an Easter egg planned via a direct REPL connection to the server). Oh well.

Thanks for sharing your play throughs. I’m on Alpine Linux and not as well versed with Nix, so I probably won’t be able to get many of the games to run, but now I got to watch many of them!

Submitted

That would have been cool.

Submitted

Missed the stream but am watching the recording now!

Submitted

Wow that NixOS sitch was real! The more it went on the more I empathised.

Submitted(+1)

Yep lol. I use NixOS but I tell people not to -- it's just not ready yet. I plan on moving to another distro and using nix just for packages and home manager config.