Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone looking for a free voice actor?

A topic by Red Hammer Audio created Nov 21, 2020 Views: 417 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits) (+1)

Hello, I am John. I have 8 years experience in broadcasting and 2 years in recording voice-overs. I am just getting started in doing video games and would like to work on some projects and meet new people.  I'm most interested in doing voices for characters or narration.

Feel free to check out some of my work at    Soundcloud.

Email: redhammeraudio@gmail.com

Discord: RedHammerAudio#3750

Submitted

I don't know yet if my game will need voices but, wow, the example voice clips on your Soundcloud are hilarious and awesome!

Thanks!  I really appreciate the feedback.  Good luck on the jam.

Hi, John, I am going to need some voice acting for my main character. I will contact you next week when I have the dialogue sorted out. Thank you.

That sounds great.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

hey John! Your voice acting work is great! Are you willing to join a bl game project. 

Before I say yes.  And I am! What is a no?

cool! Here is the link of my developing game, you can rake a look and see is it acceptable? :)

https://fymm-game.itch.io/dead-dating

Submitted

Can you do some vocals for a Horror narrative game?

Sure what did you have in mind? 

Submitted

I sent you a request on discord, check it out

Ok, I will check it out, and get back to you. Thanks

Submitted

Hello sir! Is this offer still open? Next week, I'm going to work on a post-jam update for my entry "Maze for You" which adds voice acting! I originally wanted to have voicing in it, but I just didn't have the time to incorporate it. I think your voice would fit for Clover's father. He's the one that sends the protagonist through a dangerous maze to find ingredients to save his ill daughter and to prove himself worthy of marrying his daughter (since Clover and the protagonist are childhood friends). 

Sure I can provide the voice for you.   Which voice ( from my soundcloud )  reel were you needing? 

Submitted

I find the Toni Maroni voice a perfect fit! Would you prefer contact via Discord or e-mail?

(+1)

Sorry for response delay. Discord is fine. 

Submitted (2 edits)

Alrighty, I sent you a friend request on Discord! My display name is Kokoro-Hane