Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Social Link Aggregation! Come link your game jam project socials!

A topic by Enderless created Mar 27, 2021 Views: 216 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

I'm trying to find everyone's work but I can't see anything. I know you guys are making some really cool stuff and I'm sure a lot of you are posting about it too...

Well why not write a comment down below with the title of your game/studio and a link to all of the socials you want to show off? 

This is a community event, may as well celebrate our works together then! 

(Plus, whoever wins will {hopefully} have all their socials in one place so I can peep when it's all said and done 0^0 )

Thanks for humoring me~

-Trevor Stormer

Submitted

The Button Game : VR based game hosted on itch.io

This game is promoted through our Reddit  <<--- go there

If you're interested in more information about our team, follow us and our blog on our website.

(I may as well start off; I'm the only one here)

Submitted

Darkness Personified

First person game. You're looking for your key but as you walk through your home, you stumble upon objects that hold memories. Some of these memories may trigger a darkness that brings your house to life. Find game here.

Submitted

Dick Dickenson's last case - it's game made by me and my buddy Jackoob. It's 2D Platform game with a puzzle.
You need to survive and find all of the signs in rooms to achieve Good Ending, if all symbols weren't light up you will get Bad Ending.
Please read game info on the page, as controls unfortunately aren't described in game.

https://itch.io/jam/screamortality/rate/977599