Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Soundtrack lover/ composition nerd looking for a team

A topic by Christian Kinyon Composer created Apr 06, 2023 Views: 166 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

https://on.soundcloud.com/dWnvVC7xXutD6fsW6

My name is Christian and I have a passion for composition. The above link leads to a selection of soundtrack oriented instrumentals I鈥檝e written. I鈥檓 a full time musician with a BA in music industry. I can鈥檛 wait to work on a game soundtrack! This time of year I鈥檓 not as busy with live music so I鈥檓 really looking forward to focusing on composing while I鈥檓 home!

Submitted

Hey,

I would like to team up. Just for Information, I'm not excellent at programming. I only made two 2D games, booths for game jams. I have school on the week the game jam is on, so I can't work full time. I just wanted to challenge myself doing a 3D game. 

Of course, it's totally understandable if you don't want to work with me.

Thanks for the message. Maybe we can both try to get on a team with some experienced people. I haven鈥檛 had the chance to work on game music yet so I just need an opportunity!

Submitted

Thanks but I already found a composer. I hope you will have a good Jam experience:)

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am an indie game developer and have created 15+ games. Some of them are available here on  my profile. I have participated in 7 game jams before, including one of the well known GMTK game jam. Not developed any game for past 2 months, because of life getting in the way. Also didnt had anything inspiring to work on. However spooky/ horror genre's are one of my gavourites to work on, so i would love to join this jam with you. You can dm me n discord to continue the conversation. "Roshh#4897".

Hi, I would like to team up, sorry for my late reply. I tried to find you on Discord but wasn鈥檛 able to. Are you still interested in working together?

Hey. hope you doing well.

I saw your profile and I must say you are pretty good at composing music. I do have a sound designer on the team, but I would really like to have you on board as a music composer. It's weird that you couldn't find me on Discord. Maybe reply to me with your discord name so I can look you up. Alternatively here's my Gmail if that helps. : studios.pihrealms@gmail.com

Count me in! Thank you for the kind words. I鈥檓 looking forward to this. My discord is Christiankinyon#1830

I鈥檒l email you as well.