Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I feel scammed.

A topic by Cool McAwesome Guy! created Jul 16, 2023 Views: 221 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(1 edit) (-2)

There is not even a real prize because i NEED discord to receive it in the first place, and i don't have discord, also, most of the games published (that are now 6 or 5 idk i forgor) aren't even good, i'm sorry, but it's true. ONE OF THEM IT'S PAID, COME ON.

the worst part, i still want to participate on this jam, it looks fun, but these 2 specific circumstances of the jam, idk... it takes a bit of the motivation I had initially... :/

i had this image and i thougth it looked funny, don't ask...

Submitted

why image?

idk, it looks funny

(2 edits)

Yes, most games are bad, but that is the cost of a game jam. There will be a bad game no matter what game jam you join. The best thing we can do is make a good submission and tell everyone to do the same. 

I am also sorry that you cant receive the prize, but why don't you make one? There is a lot of servers you can join besides our server like the turbowarp, scratch, penguin mod, and even griffpatch server!

(+1)

Yeah i'ma have to agree with fath11 over here don't worry about the prizes just do it for the fun of it

I couldn't care less about the prizes tbh. the only reason im doing this is to test my scratch skills.

Submitted

yo, me too

Submitted(+1)

think about it like this: worse games = higher chance. also there are 400 people what do you expect

Submitted

wait what there's a a paid game in the jam???

which one

Submitted

idk which one but last jam i saw some mobile games repackaged for the jam they might have been paid

the creator has made it free to play

Submitted

Game jams were never for prizes, the point is just to have fun and increase your skills and explore the boundaries of game development. So don't feel sad!