Play gameUntitled Throw Dildos At The Dickhead Game [NSFW]'s itch.io page
Ranked from 19 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
If you have implemented the modifier, how have you done so?
It would be impossible in real life to cram enough dildos into Dickhead Trunnp's mouth to make him choke on it, and keep him from spewing forth the endless stream of vile, narcissistic, egotistical shit that comes out. This game allows you to try to achieve that impossible task, difficult as it may be.
This game is not impossible to win, but is impossible not to win, given enough contempt for the target of the dildo throwing, and about 5 minutes of perseverence and luck.
Any additional information for voters?
Game aside, make sure you vote the dickhead out of office on November 3 if you're an American. Maybe this game will convince you?
NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW
WARNING: Not safe for work! Not suitable for children. Streamers/LPers: This game goes full screen, even in the web version when you click in it.
In this skill-based dildo-throwing political-phallic art-game, you must clog up the mouth of the impossibly dickheaded dickhead to save the world. His mouth just won't stop spewing dickheaded things, so you'll have to plug it up. Watch out for his sticky tweets!
See the game page for third party assets (only the audio clips and music).
"So Bad" Features:
1. A deep mix of political and phallic content with poor taste! Snowflakes included!
2. Porno-style music and sounds!
3. Ultra-realistic floppy-dildo physics!
4. EPIC "Comic Sans-Serif" font usage!
5. Real Twitter content from a real dickhead (refreshed every 5 minutes)!
6. Unity shader error color prominently featured!
7. Game-as-art & art-as-game!
8. Features the viral "Suck my dick and choke on it. I yield my time. Fuck you!" audioclip of Jeremy Frisch, used in the wrong context in this game.
9. A happy ending (explosive even)!
10. An end screen that doesn't make sense on macOS because I'm just way too lazy to make a mac end screen.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.