Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I wish I noticed sooner this Jam

A topic by Banya created Aug 31, 2020 Views: 147 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I just released a Horror Rpg Game and... I didn't notice the jam before ;___; it would have been perfect!
Either way, I'll be strolling here to play your entries, good luck to everybody! x3

Submitted

I'm going to check your game out, it looks really good.  Would you like any feedback when I finish it?

Awww ;\\\\\; of course! Thank you so much!
Btw are you participating in the RPG Horror Celebration Jam?

Submitted
Deleted 3 years ago

Thank you so much, Cicada! I read throughout the google doc before replying here and I'm back to work to fix those bugs!
Your feedback is incredibly valuable to me, it's exactly what I wanted  ;w;
Those things slipped through the testing and I'm quite embarassed but also (after reading your doc) motivated to fix them!

The door picture is fine! I agree with you, it will work a lot better like that :) also other things will be a quick fix I think...
As for the portraits\sprites, they were made by a talented artist names Ghoulless (I did the animations and the CGs though, like the red eyes), I'm glad you like them! 

PS: meanwhile I fix those, as for the piano room I think I got what triggered the instakill: you said you exited the room during the timer, so once is set to zero and you get back to the room it activates the instakill (I definetly have to fix this) @w@ to stop it you have to check the left bookshelf in that room during the countdown

Submitted

glad all that helped! i allowed you editing access on that doc, for those questions you had. Let me know if you need me to screenshot some stuff.

Host

You’re welcome to join as a Lurker!

(+1)

Thank you! I definetly will x3