Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Play and Rate video!

A topic by reals created Jan 02, 2022 Views: 127 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+3)

hello and congrats to everyone who finished and submitted their game! I made a video where I played and rated the games of this game jam! Good luck to all that participated!

Submitted(+1)

Awesome job!

Thanks bro!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for playing my game React Fast Chain Coin. My high score is actually 330, if anyone can beat that :D

my high score is 11,400 but you need to buy my ebook to learn how 馃槀

Submitted(+1)

Hi, dev of chain doodle here (https://jael137.itch.io/chaindoodle). First of all, thank you for making a video in which you play every game, very appreciated! You rated my game quite low on gameplay because you did not seem to understand how to play. I have uploaded a walktrough now.

Would you please watch the beginning of the walktrough to get a sense of how the game works and then re-evaluate the game's rating?

Hey, yeah I showed the video to my wife and she said the exact same thing! It was a pretty harsh rating only because I couldn't figure it out. It does seem pretty confusing that you're shown how the black ball needs to reach the flag and then in the second level you just need to get the sticks to the flag, then every other level its the ball again. I've bumped up the rating after trying the game again :)