Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What are you making?

A topic by subpixel created Aug 14, 2016 Views: 980 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 14
Submitted(+1)

A SNES era action RPG! At least that's what I'm aiming to make. Who knows what'll actually happen!

What are you intending to make?

Submitted(+1)

although the theme hasn't been announced, I have some ideas around the topic of identity that I'm thinking of working on

Jam Host(+2)

Haven't a clue!

Jam HostSubmitted(+1)

Waiting for the theme to be announced although have a few game ideas that I'm wanting to try out. May see if I can get the theme to fit in with one of them ^_^

Submitted(+1)

The competition rules say they're light on thematic rigor, so if you have an idea that you're already inspired by, I'm sure you can fit it around the theme ^__^ For this kind of jam too, the premise of the jam is already such a huge part of the theme that it's not a stretch to imagine whatever you're thinking of now will find a home there.

The important part is to get your engines revved up and ready to go!

(+2)

I'll most likely be diving into Adventure Game Studio and making a beautiful... adventure game.

I'll be learning all about puzzle dependency charts and fine leather jackets!

Submitted(+1)

I'm thinking of coding an old style text adventure game (but perhaps updated with background images and SFX), with a story related to the theme.

(2 edits) (+1)

Not a clue,not even sure if i can make anything don't really have a team or experience.

Maybe off topic but how do u guys/girls find partners?

Host(+1)

If you are looking to build a team I'd suggest posting in the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1747902232145017/

Alternatively, https://itch.io/jam/rainbowjam16/topic/35767/team-...

Best of luck!

Thanks will post there

(+1)

I'm thinking of remaking an old, failed concept which I think would be adequate for the event. With new art and new code of course. But I might change my mind if it's too different from the announced theme!

No idea yet! I'm just going to let the inspiration hit me once the theme is announced. :) Plan to go it solo -- I've only got a couple weeks of hobbyist game dev experience under my belt, so this will be fun!

Jam HostSubmitted

Now the theme has been announced what is everyone making?

I'm working on a 2D space shooter with waves of enemies but going to be exploring the 2 player 1 controller constraint with this game. Hoping this can be a project I can push myself at for adding extra interesting features that I've not done yet for a game!

Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

a gba inspired puzzle-dungeon game !

Submitted

I'm going to make a sort of tower defense stlye game. Also going for the "Universal Understanding" and "Cross Continetal" diversifiers, and MAYBE "Sharing Is Caring" if Single player works out. :)

Quick questions... Does no text mean no text even for my title logo? :P

Host

title is fine :)

Submitted

I'm making a one room arcade. Old style gameplay :-D