SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Queer Games Bundle 2023 entries are now closed. Sticky

A topic by Queer Games Bundle created Apr 18, 2023 Views: 1,139 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Host (1 edit) (+4)

The Queer Games Bundle is now closed.

If you emailed us and haven't heard back yet, please email us again to make sure you don't get lost in the shuffle of last minute fixes and problems.

Thank you,

Queer Games Bundle Team

(+1)

Can't imagine how inundated you all must be if you're closing them so early, thank you for your hard work!  ðŸ«¶ 💖

Thank you for the clear, effective communication.

hello, I’m a creator who was making a game specifically for this jam and it closed off early. I’ve sent an email so my game could be included. Is it possible?

Jam HostSubmitted

Please let me know your email here if you don't get a reply so I can track it down. I'm taking care of emails now.

thanks for the headsup, i'll be sure to email you guys! i was about to submit the project i just finished just now when i saw that submissions were closed...

I joined the jam early, but had been working on something in the hopes of getting it completed and submitted by the original deadline. Seeing that the submissions were closed early, I did just send an email as instructed, in an effort to at least include an older completed and polished project. Being included last year massively helped me in not struggling financially for a month, giving me freedom to continue creating with less worries bogging me down; it would similarly mean the same for me this year to be included again!

(1 edit)

queer games bundle was one of the main motivations for most of the creations that I made and shared on here during the past weeks and months. It is also one of the factors that made me stay on this platform. Seeing the submission closed earlier than stated, before I was ready to submit those works is... frustrating.

At the same time I understand that the amount of submissions exceeded the expectations. I will probably try to use the email, in hopes of still getting my work included - as I had planned during the past months.

Nevertheless, thank you for making this bundle possible, the support that it gives towards queer artists is immense. Hopefully in the future it will be possible to have more capacities for people to join - it's cool to see it growing with each year.

Just submitted my game and only saw this update now! Sent an email and hopefully I can still get in, getting into the Bundle was a huge motivator for me to work on this game! Thank you all for the support!

Submitted (3 edits)

I was working on a game specifically for the bundle, I have sent you an email. I wanted to submit it alongside my other games, as I mentioned in my submission.