🤑 Indie game store🙌 Free games😂 Fun games😨 Horror games
👷 Game development🎨 Assets📚 Comics
🎉 Sales🎁 Bundles

Looking to form a team!

A topic by RealPotato created 1 year ago Views: 234 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello, I'm planning on participating in the jam with a friend! Both of us have artistic experience in both 2D art 3D art. We'd really like to find a programmer to party with while we participate. We have some ideas of our own, but we'd definitely be open to any suggestions since nothing is set in stone yet. Just brainstorming!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have fun jamming!

Hi, I am a beginner looking to party up with someone,I am pretty decent at unity especially the 2D part of it.

I'm a decent programmer on java and I would love joining a team, especially one with artists like you guys, as my own artistic skills are pretty bad. I've never worked with unity before, but I'm a relatively quick learner, so we can use unity if you guys want to. I'm looking forward to our collaboration.

Hello Fsx,
Sounds great, we'd love to have you on the team! Send me an e-mail at danielj.loo13@gmail.com and we can start discussing things!

Hello, Programmer here, I've got some experience with Unity, I've never participated in a Jam and i think it's a great way to get experience and force yourself to finish something,

If you are interested let me know.

Hey Mikael,
A spot on the team is open if you want it! Shoot me an e-mail at danielj.loo13@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. Hopefully with a Discord chat or something, so we can all talk together!

Sent you an email, if you didn't get... miguel.giron5@gmail.com or miguel.giron2 on skype.