Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jam finally coming to a close Sticky

A topic by Shalie created Jun 28, 2018 Views: 107 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted(+1)

Sorry for not posting something right after the deadline closed, congratulating everyone on your submissions (CONGRATZ! YOU FINISHED SOMETHING!) and for those that did not get to finish in time (do not lose heart!  Game making is a hard thing, whether you are working solo or in a team, the important thing is you actually tried, which is a huge thing!) my life got crazy right after and I just really needed to distance myself from the jam with how much I poured into it (7 day jams only, no extensions in the future, it's too much.)

Anyway, we are nearing the last 2 days to vote on games, if you have not taken the chance to vote on the submitted games, please do!  I have now opened it up to public voting so everyone that's apart of the community can vote.  And at the very least, give our creators a round of applause, a congrats and some encouragement on their pieces!  Everyone worked hard and within their means (even beyond) to try and make something awesome.

For those that have entered, once the judging period has passed, I'll be tallying up the scores based upon the ratings, and then I'll announce our winner of the ranking and make contact about doing a special art piece for your game :D

Thank you everyone for participating, this turned out better than I expected and I look forward to hosting another gamejam possibly this winter.  Take care!

~Cassie 'Shalie' Wilson

Submitted

Thanks for being a host of this jam. It was a great opportunity for me to actually start AND finish a project, and actually motivated me to work on more game projects again. So thanks for giving a jam that sparked my game making drive again!