jokes aside, was a pretty fun handicap but really tedious. Here's the funniest things I didn't imagine that would be part of the handicap of using the old school paint.
- To set the dimensions of the project I had to drag the corner and check out the numbers on the bottom right, pinpoint accuracy just to get my correct dimensions
- I made my palette outside of paint, and when it was time to import it I had to manually set the 3 RGB values for each color because there was no hex. Then I realized that my custom colors didn't even show up in the bottom bar xD So I had to open that back from the menu bar each time I wanted to choose a color.
- 3 Undos, crazy how even after the first time I constantly forgot this was a thing
- Weird bug with a wacom tablet where it didnt draw straight away
- No hotkeys, had to switch tools from the toolbar D:
- Although I knew I had no layers I had actually forgotten how much I depend on them. I had to treat some stuff like paper, where I drew over sketches and cleaned it up and some other things I had to make a reference for myself so I could get a clean idea of what I was making.
How was your experience with paint?
Also here's an early wip