Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

HOW IS IT GOIN

A topic by Aeon created Dec 09, 2022 Views: 222 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 8
HostSubmitted

its me aeon there isnt a discord server or anything for this jam so we have this. how is everybody DOING and THANK YOU for taking a chance on this teeny jam here. i will do my best i hope you will too

it's goin p good! i switched the idea i was gonna do a few days ago so im kind of glad the jam was delayed :p 

gonna save the old idea for another jam probably!! i've spent the last week prepping (like downloading free midis and watchy renpy tutorials lmao)

HostSubmitted

right on!! cannot wait to see it!!

ohhhhh fuck oh god i didnt know we were supposed to start already

no dont worry! it wont start for another 30-ish minutes! im just one of the people who joined before the start date was delayed by a week since the first week of December is usually very busy for people :3

i've just had some extra time to think about my idea a bit more and choose what software and music i wanna use :p

HostSubmitted

don't worry about it, if the timing is a bit bad and you need an extra day or something too just tell me

godspeed

I'm in a VN jam and I don't like it here. (I do, actually.)

I’m doing a fuckin paper on medieval philosophy, lorem ipsum

I’ll be ready to do copyright infringement in like 3 days ish

Submitted

I’m doing a paper on the political adoption of the dragon in Chinese art, lorem ipsum

I'll also be ready to do copyleft fringement in like 3 days ish

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

the jacoder visual novel featuring classical philosophy part TWO

i quake in my boots (unlicensed among us slippers)

edit: realizing you meant NOT for the game lol good luck with it

Submitted

Good luck everyone! It's going to be cool to see your submissions!

HostSubmitted

oh my god so many people are here thank you all so much i did not expect this

i wish you the BEST

Submitted

I changed my idea like 2 minutes before the jam started lmao, so im way behind and dont know if i'll make something finished or playable - i just keep adding onto the story and implementing new features i've never tried before (phone ui, cherry blossom sprites, more menus than i've ever attempted before) PLUS doing all the art, making over the menu ui, trying to do music... i'm having an absolute blast though.

sorry if my game is broken, incomplete or barely playable by the end but i'm so grateful for this jam because it's forced me to just dive in head first with making a vn and i'm having so much fun with it!! :)

HostSubmitted

that is AWESOME i can tell you are BALLING HARD and that is what matters. never let expectations or the man bring you down. any set of non corrupted binary files are cool to me