Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

List of Related Anime + Games

A topic by Neeka created Aug 19, 2021 Views: 70
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host

Here are some lists that are related to the theme! 

Suggested Watching: (Anime) Please check out any applicable warnings + ratings!

• A good anime involving a near-death experience and the supernatural is Noragami. 
  • An anime involving a recently deceased human caught in a new world is Blood Lad
  • Death Parade involves tricky, emotional situations with the newly deceased.
  • Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- involves the analysis of bone specimens. 

Suggested Play: (VNs/Dating Sims) [Mostly Mobile or from Itch.io] Please check out any applicable warnings + ratings!

Quick note: I haven’t nearly played all of these, but these are games that fit the various themes of death, zombies, the supernatural, etc.

• Death Becomes You (demo): (Free to Play; Desktop)  You find your best friend dead, and 4 suspicious students lingering around the scene. Who is the one that did it, and how come you never knew about their complicated history with your best friend? Who is lying about their intentions on that night?
  • Liar Liar: (Free to Play; Desktop) Help a middle school girl kill her boyfriend.
  • The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car: (Free to Play; Desktop) Driving away/through the zombie apocalypse.
  • 404:Shinigami: (Free to Play; Desktop) Due to a totally-accidental fatal injury, you are now on the verge of life or death.  The grim reaper arrives to off you, however... Can you convince him not to make you see the light just yet? Warning: This game includes comical mentions of death and dirty satire.
  • Love 365: 10 Days with My Devil: (Pay To Play)The sudden appearance of demons foretells the end of your life, but you’ve earned an extra 10 days on earth...as long as you spend every remaining minute with them!
  • Love 365: A world With(out) You:  (Pay To Play) The man you love has passed away, until one day he returns to you as a ghost. 
  • Genius Inc.: A Kiss From Death: (Pay to Play) Your life is peaceful until you’re in a mysterious accident that takes your sight. Thankfully, your father is a surgeon and operates a cornea transplant on you--giving you the ability to see once more. However, you now have the ability to see evil spirits. Running from one, you meet 3 strangers who claim to be grim reapers. 
  • Genius Inc.: In between Love and Death: (Pay To Play) Life has been unusually unfair to you, ever since childhood. After an unfortunate accident, you awake in a strange desolate place with an enigmatic grim reaper proposing a deal to fix a mistake. Or so he says...
  • Tilting Point: Dangerous Fellows: (Free to Play) A sudden outbreak has led to a zombie takeover. Survive the apocalypse with one of your saviors. 
  • StoryTacoInc.: Havenless: (Free to Play) Spring, a few months after a mysterious infection started spreading. I got infected, but still managed to keep my humanity. Even in this zombie situation, there is something I need to find. 
  • StoryTacoInc: Dangerous Shelter (Free to Play) 3rd interactive game in the Dangerous Fellows zombie universe. 10 years after the stories of Dangerous Fellows...the whole world has been completely destroyed by zombies. You end up in a Shelter, the only place where mankind can live safely… 
  •   HanabiMedia: Ghost Love Story: (Free to Play) Five years ago your friend and first love passed away in a tragic accident. Now 22, you have a new life but he returns as a ghost. Do you relive the past, or do you keep moving forward?

Feel free to add your own! (If it contains gore/NSFW materials please mark it accordingly! No images allowed, regardless of rating. )