violence is extremely common in ttrpgs and ttrpg content. nonviolent adventures are far and few between. give us some peaceful ttrpg experiences!
- make your entry nonviolent, whatever that means.
- you may submit multiple entries, and you may submit something that's not a ttrpg adventure. your adventure doesn't have to be system-agnostic.
- charge whatever you want for your entry. add community copies if you can.
- try out a setting that's non-standard for ttrpgs—instead of D&D's swords & sorcery, Apocalypse World's radioactive wasteland, or Traveller's sci-fi space opera, give us:
- one of those, but mashed up with something else?
- contemporary fantasy set in the place you live?
- an adventure set in Heaven, a judgemental place where even the walls hear you, even the ground knows?
- something inspired by early text adventures with massive cave systems and odd creatures, like Colossal Cave Adventure or Zork?
- a windows 95 dreamscape?
- the world of your favorite video game, movie, book, or other story, with the serial numbers filed off?
- the world of your favorite ttrpg?
- the world of a ttrpg you made?
the cover image is a little frog because i like frogs.
this jam isn't a condemnation of violence. sometimes, violence is the answer. 🐅
no bootlickers, bigots, or landlords may participate in this jam. hateful or harmfully ignorant content will be removed ❤️