Jobs

questions Sticky

A topic by kittredge Drake created Sep 17, 2020 Views: 113 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

ask questions about the jam here :)

can i add a 

axolotl

for fun that is a free pet that tames wolves?

Host

sure? i guess???

lol why do sound like you don't know what an axolotl is

I think it’s more like “you don’t have to ask” (but also, you might not be realizing that this is not a video game jam).

Nobody will restrict the axolotls, though!

(1 edit)

I've got two adventures available where there is no supposition of violence by the PCs, but I'm not sure if that qualifies. At any rate they're good adventures; these days I always design without such presumptions; there are no pre-planned "fight scenes" in my work since I left the industry years ago.

(That said, neither were created explicitly for the jam, so that may make them inappropriate for it)

Host

hm...if it's not actively framed as nonviolent, it doesn't belong in the jam, but, putting it in the jam actively frames it as nonviolent. you're allowed to add the adventures if you want, i guess!

I think I'd best not, then. My adventures are  nonviolent because they're high-trust (which means, in part, the adventures presume no vector of solution to the problems presented, and doesn't use problems where a given solution is optimal, so there's never an advantage to solving problems violently, so PCs almost never do), but maybe if I have some spare time I'll whip something up explicitly for the jam.