SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Destopia Team - We're dropping out

A topic by mftinyturtle created Jul 10, 2022 Views: 197 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

Hey y'all,

Our lead artist has unexpectedly had to go into hospital for an extended stay, and so we are dropping out of the jam! There's no way we can launch in time without her.  Good luck to all the remaining participants :) There are definitely a few games here we'll be keeping an eye on.

The Evergloom Team

Submitted(+1)

Thats sad to hear. Hope she gets better soon!

Game also looked so close to being done but I guess you worked on more stuff I haven't seen yet.

Anyway, dropping out of jam is not the same as droping the project. If a good game is still going to come out just some time later that's all that matters.

Host

Sorry to hear, best wishes for your lead artist! Hope you can end up finishing the project eventually.

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks y'all :) 

She'll be fine., and we definitely plan on finishing. It's been super fun to make. We're just going to be a little late for the Jam deadline - these things happen! :)

Submitted

A little late but "NOOOOOOOOOO". I hope they're better now/will be soon. Was quite looking forward to your game. Tragic.

Submitted

Hey, I know its been 3 weeks now but could you still submit the game anyway? That way you will be able to at least vote. And who knows, maybe current state of your game will be enough to win :D

Submitted

Well, Catherine has been working like a trooper from her hospital bed and we've managed to get all the artwork into the game, so we've submitted! Thanks all!!

Submitted(+1)

A TRUE GAME DEVELOPER

Submitted(+1)

Good to hear you all could make it!