SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First day! How is it going?

A topic by ZephB created Dec 24, 2021 Views: 146 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Hey! We're already 15 participants!

How is your first day of creation going? Do you have any ideas or did you already finish? Yes, we already have a submission from TheBillWitchingHour (take a look: https://itch.io/jam/newyearsjam/rate/1330278)! Great job on submitting the first project of the jam!

The fun is just starting, don't be shy to share your progress in the community page!

PS: My friend made an illustration to represent the jam, if it inspires you, take it and make it your own :)

Submitted(+1)

Hi! Thanks for running this. Couldn't sleep last night so spent the hours finishing my game. It was a blast!

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Your game is great, happy to hear that you liked making it :))

Submitted(+1)

I have a solid core mechanic that I've used before to good effect, so that's one less thing to worry about. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to word the section for the GM so it makes sense.

Also, this is a game about confronting yourself (or else) set in a liminal space. Revelation or sacrifice, which will you become?

HostSubmitted

the concept of liminal spaces sounds so intriguing to me. Translating that sensation in tabletop rpg seems quite difficult but looks really disturbing. I'm excited to see the final product!

Submitted

Working on a oneshot for my Lucid system/setting about an old woman's battle with dementia! Excited to be here ^^

HostSubmitted

Hey welcome! I'm so curious to see what iw will look like, really intriguing! Will look out your lucid system it sounds quite cool ;)