Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A bit nervous :D

A topic by The Hard Drug created Apr 23, 2020 Views: 620 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 12
(+1)

This is my first jam, and, i know, there isnt anything scary about it. But i am a bit nervous. Is there anyone new here too? Would make me a bit calmer xD

Jam Host(+1)

Hey, yes there are plenty of beginners don't worry!
You can already talk to fellow jammers on the discord channel here https://discord.gg/aSKWA2p.
And if you get stuck make sure to ask for #help there :)!

(+1)

Thank you)

Submitted

i am also new to doing jams

making games i am doing right no

this is going to be my first jam too! dont feel alone(●'◡'●)

I messed up in the earlier jams by posting a completed one lol. so better it is new than posting without understanding the concept. So even i am doing my first jam here. excited to see the topic. Lets rock!!

Submitted

It's my third jam but yeah, i'm a bit nervous too. But don't worry ! It's a really good experience and be just happy to your work ^^

I’m new!

Me too! Just want to grow as a fellow game developer!

Submitted

So happy to see that I am not the only one new here. 😀

Submitted

this is my first jam too, i started learning Love2D last summer and this is my first time build a full game(i hope so) i've been attempting to finish a a small game since then but my artistic skill kept me away from building  whats on my mind, so good luck lets try to not be nervous i guess. 

Don't worry! It's my first non-visual novel Game jam as well! We will do this all together!

Submitted

its also my first jam! it was pretty fun tho, but I'm feeling a bit nervous about the results.  You are not alone!

Submitted

yep me too, but it's good to publish something even if it's really small, keep it up!