Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Writer & Programmer!

A topic by Taylor M. created Apr 18, 2023 Views: 229 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Hello! I'm Taylor. I'm a game producer and I'm putting together a team for this jam! So far, we have myself and a 2D artist/animator on the team. We are still looking for a writer and a programmer who would like to join us in making an awesome game! We are prioritizing making something cool, having fun, and learning together over winning (but hey, it never hurts to win!) If this sounds like a good fit for you, I'd love to chat!

Hey there, I'm definitely interested in writing for a jam like this. It would be great to work with others!

Submitted

Hello! Do you have Discord? 

I do, yes! Dogrules23#9965 is me!

Hiya! I have 4 years of experience in writing and have written quests for the published game Worldwide Webb along side some smaller indie games yet to come out. If you like you can browse my writing work here: https://beccalh.wixsite.com/writing

I would love to make summin cool with a team and LOVE creating stories! =D Heres my discord if you want to reach out ever!

BeccaShmecca#9592

I’m actually a seasoned programmer myself with 4 years of experience coding in multiple languages (C#, Java, Python), 2 of which have been developing games in Post-Secondary education! I’m also very experienced working in Unity and Godot (although I would be very open and happy to pick up other engines)

Feel free to view my Itch page for refs of my past game jam games and other projects.

You can contact me at: Knoxulla#7523 on Discord

Submitted

Yea im interested. But idk if i will be of any use... i suck at programing in c++. but python... well i could do my best.

btw i dont know shit about art...