- Can I start planning before the beginning of the jam?
- Yes, if you want to.
- Could I even start making the game early?
- Can I work in a team?
- Does it have to have the same gameplay as Myst?
- No, whatever "Inspired by Myst" means to you is fine
- Do I need to have played Myst?
- No, even if you have a vague idea of Myst - you can work from that
- Even if my idea of what Myst is like is totally wrong?
- Will there be voting/judging/ranking/prizes?
- Nope, no competition. Just people making games and stuff :)
Basically you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't break the rules. (Don't be mean, don't submit games that weren't made for this jam)
Whatever you think will make the jam fun for you, do that. :)
If you are still unsure about anything, feel free to ask here, or ask me on twitter.