Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Withdrawlment

A topic by td102 created Jan 20, 2022 Views: 145 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I am deciding to withdrawal from the jam because my friends are joining, and they said they will vote mine. I do not think this will be fair to others.
I will still be releasing lockpick, but lower development levels each day. I also just want to give myself a bit more time to learn Unity Game Development.

I'm sorry your leaving, your game seemed great! I think it's really kind of you to withdraw because you think it will not be fair if you stayed.

I am really glad you will continue on your game despite leaving the jam, and I hope to follow your progress on it (no pressure lol)!

No worries! I will be making devlogs, on my youtube channel. I also do some sound design, web development stuff, and I do stuff with the Roblox API to. I only have like 4 videos, but I plan to get that up fast.

(Don’t mind the PFP and banner. All is good!)

(+1)

Totally your choice, but you should know that while it's possible to rate games, there is no "winning" in this jam nor are there any prizes. So it's not an issue at all that your friends might rate your game favorably, don't let that stop you if you want to participate.