Viewing posts 3 to 22 of 22 · Previous page · First page
Submitted

Game Title/URL:  https://finn-truong.itch.io/frost 

Pitch/Information: 2D Platformer

I'd like feedback on: anything!

Submitted (1 edit)

Game Title/URL:  https://trell03.itch.io/winterdefense2d

Pitch/Information: Strategy 2d

I'd like feedback on: What do you think about balance maybe some mobs need in Upgrade or Downgrade and maybe Enemy so hard (for me it is'nt i completed all levels many times). Maybe you want add some features please say me. 

Submitted

Game Title/URL: Frostbiters' Descent https://dragonchemist.itch.io/frostbiters-descent

Pitch/Information: 2D platformer with slippery physics and focus on temperature mechanic.

I'd like feedback on: Balance, and any features I should add (fyi the game is pretty low-quality and still in development)

Submitted

Game Title/URL: The Mediocre Fairy Wars!

Pitch/Information: A normal 2D platformer

I'd like feedback on: Anything, but opinions on difficulty preferred. I need to know if my sense of difficulty is skewed or not.

I need help on: How to implement "Saving" and "Loading" data or progress on Godot.

Submitted

Game Title/URL: Snow-yard

Pitch/Information: an fps game where the objective is to shoot as many snowman as you can!

I'd like feedback on: the difficulty of the game (is it too easy or too hard)

I need help on: I use unity raycast to find target to shoot. As a results, there’s a bug when trying to shoot closely to enemy in which the snowball will fly to other place instead of the target. I hope someone might help me solve this problem

Submitted

Game Title/URL: 12 Lives to Die

Pitch/Information:A One-Page tabletop about  death traps.

I'd like feedback on: General feedback, but especially on the math and how it plays.  

Submitted

Game Title/URL: Winter Fever

Pitch/Information: This is a visual novel based on a game idea that I currently have, so there will be a lot of things unanswered.  You will be playing as Reaki Harim, an Akeen, thrown in a new world after waking up eight hundred in the future. You become your country's representative as the only Akeen in a prestigious school to better relations with the other side, but that's just a pretense. However, you grow to love the very few people you can call friends. As winter storms the front, you are unsure of what to do. (Unfortunately the game is incomplete, but I will still be working on it 0_0/)

I'd like feedback on: 

• If you liked that I kept the textbox visible during BG transitions
  • Where the story was going
  • Whether or not the story actually kept you interested
Submitted

Game Title/URL: Thaw https://itch.io/jam/my-first-game-jam-winter-2020/rate/564624

Pitch/Information: Find and melt 5 snowmen as a fireball trying to bring on the spring

I'd like feedback on: Art, game design, anything really

Submitted

Game Title/URL:   Fridge game

Pitch/Information: tetris like fridge-simulator

I'd like feedback on: anything!

Submitted

Game Title/URL: https://kenkim.itch.io/snowy-night-mfgj

Pitch/Information: A casual 2D game where you save a snowball from melting!

I'd like feedback on: 

1. What do you think of the game's aesthetic? 
  2. Difficulty-wise, how's the learning curve?
  3. How do the game's controls feel?
  4. Anything-else!
Submitted

Chilly Questhttps://brownseededbread.itch.io/chilly-quest

A 2d platformer where you are a glass of water, adventuring to find ice cubes.

Feedback on anything is appreciated!

Submitted (2 edits)

Game Title/URL: Project ACruelAngelsThesis

Pitch/Information:  

Project ACruelAngelsThesis is a top-down roguelite stealth game created in 14 days by Speedcrew Entertainments for My First Game Jam: Winter2020.

As in any good stealth game, you can't just run up to your enemies and hit them in the face! You have to sneak up behind them and backstab them. 

The game currently features a couple of rooms, a few unique items and a final boss fight, but more will definitely come in future updates.

I'd like feedback on: 

- The general feeling and the playflow.

Submitted (1 edit)

Game Title/URL: Snowflake in the Wind

Pitch/Information:

An adventure/puzzle game that can be played on both desktop and mobile browsers.

Help a snowflake go on an adventure to find its friends!

I’d like feedback on:

(I’m hoping kids can play it and give me feedback)

The general feeling and the game flow…

Is it easy to learn to play, even without external instructions?

Is it interesting?

Would you be interested in further adventures (i.e. more levels?)

Submitted

Game title/URL : Homebody

Pitch/ Information :

A 2D Fighting game where you must defend your Igloo against swarms of enemies

I'd like feedback on :

- The difficulty of the game on first release was way up, so I tweaked lots of stats to make it easier and more satisfying, but I still don't know if it is too hard or too easy.

- Your general feeling when playing the game.

Submitted

Game Title/URL: FrostBite
Pitch/Information: Fight back the frost in this mini RTS
I'd like feedback on: What additional defenses you think would work well with this style of TD/RTS. I had plans to add a campfire for AOE and a day/night cycle to give the "enemy" an equivalence of "waves" (colder at night). Also, how much do you think it hurts the game to be "see how long you can survive" vs having  a way to defeat the frost?

Regardless of if you have time to give any feedback, I hope you enjoy the game half as much as I did making it, see you in the next jam!

Submitted (1 edit)

Game Title/URL:  Attack of the Snowmen

Pitch/Information: FPS Waveshooter with slowing grounds

I'd like feedback on: The shooting system and the slow effect/No Jump Zone. But i will take anything and most importantly feature ideas as this is my first "full" game and i want to continue this project with my team.

I need help on: I want to implement a settings menu, but do not know which feature to use....

Game Title/URL: Snowbank Heroes

Pitch/Information: A multiplayer "blind" race in a huge snowbank. Get around buried vehicles and find as many buried victims before one of you reach the end.

I'd like feedback on: Anything. Note that I can be very defensive with my ideas and I'm pretty direct when I communicate in English. Don't take it personal.

Submitted

GameSnow Day

Pitch/Info: 2-3 player local multiplayer, casual snowball fighting. 

I'd like feedback on: General gameplay. Is it fun? Is it easy to control/absorb relevant information

Notes: Controllers only

Submitted

Game Title/URL: Self-explanatory. Link your game here. The Heart Grows Cold

Pitch/Information: A faux 3d top down, exploration based game. (Or rather, a demo of one.)

I’d like feedback on: Do you experience any rendering or slowdown issues running the demo? I’d also like some feedback on how it feels to raise your torch when fighting the wolves. Does it feel alright, or is it not that intuitive? Any other feedback would be appreciated!

Submitted

Hey! I commented on your game because it was on my list, but to answer your question here:

Once I looked at the game page and saw that I could use the torch, holding it up and seeing it affect the wolves felt good. The only thing that didn't click for me was the degree to which I was affecting them, and whether they or I had come out on top when I spent a few seconds holding the torch up at them and then they dashed at me. The times that they exploded were super satisfying, though. 

Submitted (1 edit)

I dont wanna to risk
Submitted

Game: The First Flame

Pitch: A prototype for an adventure-RPG about a community of people with access to fire magic, with a peculiar way of displaying whether the player is getting closer to succumbing to hypothermia or overheating. Eventually I plan to make it into a story-driven RPG about the community, its magic, and the world it inhabits, though I'm still exploring a lot of potential directions with the writing.

I'd like feedback on: How does the overlay that shows body temperature work for you? Is it clear to you what it's doing and why? 

I need help on: If anybody sees this and is experienced with Godot, is there a good tutorial for using TileMaps generated from atlases that includes information on naming individual tiles? I've got an extremely clunky understanding of using atlases with TileMaps, and so I think I have a silly number of tilemap nodes in the game to do what I'm doing.

Viewing posts 3 to 22 of 22 · Previous page · First page