Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm a LOVE2D programmer looking for a team

A topic by Fazon Nexus created Jul 19, 2023 Views: 296 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 9

I'm a LOVE2D programmer looking for a team for a 2D game, I don't mind the tone, we can figure that out once a team has been formed. This is only my second jam and I didn't actually finish my first one (although that was solo and had to be done in 3 hours https://somerandomguy64.itch.io/trijanm-220-dungeon).  

Would like at least one person for 2D art and one for sound and music, maybe also another programmer. Would also prefer to work with other adults.

Just generally want to learn how to manage my time properly and I feel as if being in a team will give me some accountability so I don't end up slacking off. Also want to learn how to work in a team of people who aren't all programmers.

Hi, I can help you with 2D art. My Discord is Kenny_uru

friend request sent, my discord is man_of_south_asian_descent. Would love to have you on the team

Hi, I'm having some programming experience and I'd like to join if you'd allow it. I've written code for a Hangman game in Python as a personal project so I'm somewhat familiar with the concepts and principles of programming. This is my first game jam and I'd be very happy to be able to work in a team. My Discord is allie9211. 

friend request sent, my discord is man_of_south_asian_descent. Would love to have you on the team if you don't mind programming in Lua. Don't worry it's pretty easy, especially if you already know python. I haven't done many game jams but uve been programming for 8 years now so if you need any help then I'll be glad to do so!

Hi, we are two composers and we can even make a bit of sound design in extreme scenarios where no one else is found. We have some experience with FMOD and music implementation inside Unity. We make different kinds of genres that shift from something chill and orchestral to a more epic and electronic sound. Here there is our Instagram page where you can find a link to more music to listen to. https://www.instagram.com/ironsteelsound/. If needed my discord is: Panenutella#2106

friend request sent, my discord is man_of_south_asian_descent. Would love to have you on the team

Hello, my name is Richard and I'm a Sound Designer currently enrolled at the University of Silicon Valley. I'm a well experienced Sound Designer particularly for linear media, but I'm familiar with  audio implementation in Unreal Engine and using Wwise as a middle ware. I prefer to join the team as the Lead Sound Designer, but I'm available to work simultaneously as a music composer/sound designer. If your team is still looking for Sound Designer I would love to be apart of it and diversify my professional portfolio.

Contacts: 

Discord - wonderworks

Email - richardsantiago5108@gmail.com

friend request sent, my discord is man_of_south_asian_descent. Would love to have you on the team. I've never used Unreal if I'm being honest and I'll be using Love2D in this jam so if thats something you want to do that'll be great. Not sure what exactly goes into sound design if I'm being honest so I'm hoping to learn a bit too.

We're still looking for people if you're reading this and are interest, atm I have 2 programmers including myself and maybe some composers if they don't have their hands too full. Still looking for composers, sound designers and artists.

Hello , I'm a composer and also sound desiner I have the skills and good experience in working with sound, I would be happy to work with you. 

here is my discord:

BigBoy#3303

hi call me Dom I am a pixel and 2d artist and can animate in both styles take me about 5 mins to animate

Hi, Not sure if you need anther programmer but I know Python and JavaScript and I've done some pixel art but that's not my strong suite.