Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Mock Cover Jam Bundle?

A topic by Yuri Runnel created May 16, 2022 Views: 306 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 17
HostSubmitted

Hey everyone! I'm thinking maybe we could put together the games submitted to this jam as a bundle and wanted to do an interest check and figure out the details!

Submitted

I've seen a couple jams do that, sounds fun. I'd be game!

Submitted

I'm down!

Submitted

i’d love to participate!

Submitted

I’m down!

Submitted

O yes, I'm in!

Submitted

Yeah I think thats a great idea!

Submitted

Interested!

Submitted

I’m in!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Gonna wait for the jam to actually be over before moving forward, but here's some details that need to be figured out and my suggestions for each:

Bundle Name: Mock Cover Jam Bundle
Price: $15 (possibly $20), even split for all
Bundle duration: May 23rd - June 6th (two weeks), possibly starting a week later but starting sooner after the jam is probably better

I think that's all the important bits

Submitted

I won't mind it, but I have made mine free. Will that be an issue?

HostSubmitted

Nope, won't be an issue really, I believe

Submitted

I'm in!

Submitted

I'd be happy to have Cry for the Slaughter included.

Submitted

Did this bundle launch? I see that date range was supposed to be 5/23 to 6/6.

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Heya! Wound up having some delays since I extended the jam for a week and then immediately went out of town after it ended, but I should be able to put the bundle together today-tomorrow and hopefully start on Monday

Submitted

Sweet! There's no rush on my end—just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the boat.

HostSubmitted

Alright, I put together the bundle. Now y'all just need to approve it and we're good to go!

Submitted

Do you have the link? I'm not sure how to access it otherwise. Thanks!

HostSubmitted

https://itch.io/b/1409/mock-cover-jam-bundle

This should work I think!

Submitted

Looks pretty good to me!

HostSubmitted

Heya! I think you need to go to the page and press an "Approve" button somewhere -- might need to navigate to the "Edit the bundle" page. Itch stuff is confusing hahah

Submitted

Just saw this today, totally my bad on that front. Just approved it, so fingers crossed?

Submitted

Just curious if the bundle was going to end up going through? It looks like a few people still haven't approved it and the end date is coming up next week. 

HostSubmitted

It's probably not happening, sorry!

Submitted (1 edit)

No worries, at this point I figured as much. Thanks for trying to organize it and of course for putting together such a cool jam! Hoping it's back again next year.