SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome to the One-Page Jam! Sticky

A topic by JoeStrout created Sep 02, 2021 Views: 120 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

I'm glad you're here!

This should be a fun jam.  I can't wait to see what you can do with only one page of code.  The programs will be small, adorable little gems of delightful goodness, I'm sure!

Now, due to a bit of poor planning, I'm going to be gone this weekend (there is camping that apparently isn't going to go itself).  I will be back mid-Monday, probably half a day or so after the jam actually begins.  DON'T PANIC!  Y'all can start the jam just fine without me.

It does mean that if you have questions, though, I won't be my usual responsive self until after I get back.  I can try to find some cell connectivity and check in now and then over the weekend, but I can't promise anything.  If you need help while I'm away, please hop onto the Discord server, whether other users may be able to help out.  Or just sit tight until Monday, when I will catch up on any questions I missed.

Oh, and please tell your friends about the jam — the more entries we get, the more fun it'll be!

Cheers,

- Joe

Host

And I'm back!  At the moment we have 7 participants, which is enough for a fun jam!  There's plenty of time for more to jump in though, so please help spread the word.  :)